SCHOOL TOUR TO GREECE
Join us on our popular school tour to Greece. Experience an exciting 9 day school tour filled with cultural activities. Read more or complete the below short form for more information and to personalize the tour to your requirements.
Places you will visit
- Acropolis Archaeological site and museum
- Ancient Agora
- National Archaeological Museum
- Mycenae Archaeological site
- Epidaurus Ancient Theater
- Delphi Archaeological site and museum
- Monastery of Ossios Loukas
- Temple of Poseidon in Sounio.
Day 1: Overnight flight to Athens.
Day 2: Morning arrival in Athens. Meet and Greet with a Travel and Sport Representative who will assist you in transferring to your hotel where you will be staying for the whole tour. The remainder of the day can be spent at leisure to rest and explore new surroundings.
Day 3: Embark on a full day guided city tour of Athens.
Day 4: Today you will travel to Cape Sounio for a half day guided tour including a visit to the Temple of Poseidon.
Day 5: Today, depart on a full day guided tour of Delphi, one of the most important archaeological sites in Greek history!
Day 6: Enjoy the day at leisure to explore Athens on your own.
Day 7: Enjoy a full day cruise of the Saronic islands! You will be island hopping to Hydra, Poros and Aegina!
Day 8: Enjoy a full day guided tour of Argolis!
Day 9: Enjoy the morning at leisure. In the afternoon, transfer to the airport for your flight back to South Africa!
Day 10: Touch down in South Africa.
- International Flights.
- 7 nights hotel accommodation in a 3* Athens Hotel
- Daily breakfast & dinner.
- 6 lunches.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All transfers in private coach transfers.
- Full day guided tour of Athens
- Full day guided tour to Argolis
- Full day guided tour to Delphi
- Half day guided tour of Sounio
- Full day cruise to the Saronic Islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina
- Gratuities for guides and drivers.
- Meet and assist at airport on arrival and departure.
- Handy travel back pack.