The German International School Johannesburg (DSJ) is an integrated international school with bilingual teaching program. It offers both the South African country statements, the National Senior Certificate (matric), as well as the German International Abitur.
The German International School Johannesburg (DSJ) allows young people the best preparation for the diverse demands in a globalized world.
We, the German International School Johannesburg,
• offer since our founding in 1890 coeducational teaching of the highest educational level and thus lead to excellent national, German and international financial statements (South African National Senior Certificate, German International Abitur, German language diploma)
• are open to all – even non-German-speaking – who are interested in the German culture and want to learn the German language
• educate young people as strong and confident personalities with independent and critical thinking, as well as equity and socially responsible practices
• promote the professional skills and the holistic development of the personality of each student
• strengthen as international school intercultural competence of our students through respect for their own culture and tolerance towards other cultures