SCHOOL TOUR TO USA
Join us on our popular school tour to the USA. Experience an exciting 11 day school tour filled with exciting activities. Read more or enquire now for more information and to personalize the tour to your requirements.
Places you will visit
- Washington: Arlington National Cemetery, US Capitol, National Mall, Newseum, Pentagon City Mall, Smithsonian Institute, Major League Baseball Game
- New York City: City tour, New York Hall of Science, Liberty Science Museum (including IMAX), American Museum of Natural History, Rose Center for Earth and Space, Sony Wonder Technology lab, Empire State Building, Weehauken
- Port Canaveral: Cocoa Beach, NASA’s Kennedy Space center, ATX team program
- Orlando: Walt Disney Magic Kingdom
Day 1: Depart OR Tambo to New York
Day 2: Morning arrival in New York. Full day guided sightseeing in the city with a visit to the USS Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum. Staten Island Ferry ride to view statue of Liberty. Visit to the 9/11 Memorial Site. Visit the Empire State Building 86th floor observatory.
Day 3: Visits to The Museum of Modern Art, Time Square, 5th Avenue, American Museum of Natural History and the Rose Centre for Earth & Space.
Day 4: Early morning visit the Liberty Science Museum and thereafter travel to Washington.
Day 5: Full day guided tour of Washington including the changing of the guard at the Arlington National Cemetery and a visit to the US Capitol. Main sights: Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial and the White House.
Day 6: Transfer to the Smithsonian Institute which is famous for Air & Space Museum, Natural history and many more. It was also used as a setting for the box office film; Night at the Museum. In the evening enjoy a Major League Baseball Game.
Day 7: Morning flight to Orlando. Two options:
- Relaxing day at Cocoa Beach and surrounding area
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme park
Day 8: Full day at the NASA’s Kennedy Space Centre. Lunch with an Astronaut.
Day 9: Full day at Epcot Theme Park.
Day 10: Morning flight back to SA.
Day 11: Arrival at OR Tambo Airport.
Spend a few days more and explore.
Consider starting your tour in Boston