Tour price updates to a client
- Exchange rate information
- All exchange rate related information on tour price must always be based on the original exchange rate of the quote/letter that the clients accept, until the final account.
- If a client asks for an exchange rate update during the course of a tour, Steven or Helga or Mariska must do the calculations.
- It must be put in writing to the client that the new estimate is not real indication of what the eventual tour price will be.
- All exchange rate related information must also be accompanied by a table (that you can find on the costing sheet) that must indicate the tour price at a higher and lower exchange rate scenario. This includes any correspondence, any presentation etc. at every client interaction where price is involved
- Tour changes information
- Additional excursions, meals, transfers, services, practice sessions etc.
- Any of above that influences the original tour price should be communicated to all involved in writing.
- The tour contact person should acknowledge in writing that they understand and accept the increase and that they will explain it to the payers, else it will not be included.
- Tour changes due to pax decrease:
- The fact that our tour prices are based on a certain amount of pax and that the tour price may increase if less pax tour must be communicated at all client contact points.
- This must specifically also be on the presentation slides/letters/quotes communicated to the payers and organisers.
If you like this post, feel free to share it