USA Visa application guideline
Steps required to apply for a US Visa
If required to apply for a Visa to travel to the United States the process includes the following steps:
- Determine the type of Visa required to travel to the United States. Information about Visa types can be found at http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english.html.
- Complete the online visa application form, DS-160. The DS-160 is a U.S. Government on-line form and can only be completed athttps://ceac.state.gov/CEAC. Each applicant must complete this form before using any services on this website.
- Go to the USA visa page and complete the following application steps to schedule a Consular Section appointment:
- Create a user account
- Enter the DS-160 confirmation number for each applicant applying for a Visa
- Complete the courier document return process
- Pay the Nonimmigrant Visa (MRV) application fee(s)
- Schedule a Consular Section appointment
- Attend the Consular Section appointment.
- After Consular Section interview, check this website for visa status and delivery information.
If you like this post, feel free to share it