Visual arts school tour to England & France
Join us on our breathtaking visual arts school tour. Experience an exciting 12 day school tour filled with visual arts activities. Read more or enquire now for more information and to personalize the tour to your requirements.
Tour at a glance
- London: Guided City Tours London, Hyde Park/Oxford Street/Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Tower of London, Tower Bridge Exhibition Centre, Tate Modern, St Paul’s Cathedral, National Gallery, Madame Tussauds, Sloane Square, Harrods, Saatchi Gallery, Design Museum, Windsor Castle, Camden Town, London Eye, West End Show
- Paris: Eiffel Tower, Guided City Tour Paris, Place de la Concorde, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Place Charles de Gaulle, Montmartre, Sacre Coeur, Disneyland, Parc des Princes Stadium Tour, Claude Monet House & Garden at Giverny, Louvre, L’Orangerie Museum, Jeu de Paume Photo Gallery, d’Orsay Museum
- Day 1:Depart SA on your flight to London.
- Day 2:On arrival in London this afternoon, you will be met at the airport and shown to your coach for transfer to your hotel accommodation. Once checked in have some time to settle in and freshen up, before enjoying a welcome dinner out in the city!
- Day 3:After breakfast, and a good night’s rest you have a busy day in this bustling city! Commence your London adventure with your Full Day Guide as you begin with your guided Sightseeing Tour!
- Buckingham Palace
- Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
- Westminster Abbey
- Trafalgar Square
Get the best view from the London Eye! Finish off with a visit to Tate Modern! After the day’s visits, enjoy leisure time in and around Soho & Piccadilly Circus. This evening enjoy dinner and then a West End Show!
- Day 4:Put on your walking shoes as today promises to be another fascinating day in the city! Start off with a visit to the National Gallery! Thereafter enjoy some more guided sightseeing in this remarkable city. Finish off by brushing shoulders with the rich and famous as Mme Tussauds. After your day’s activities, you can enjoy some leisure time in the eclectic Camden Town.
- Day 5:This morning you are off to Windsor Castle for an exciting visit! Thereafter return to city centre for a guided visit at the Saatchi Gallery! Finish off in Sloane Square and Harrods for some exploring at your own pace!
- Day 6:This morning you will make your way out of London, but first enjoy a visit to the Design Museum. If time permits, enjoy some time to wander before you board your train to Paris! On arrival in Paris later this afternoon, you will be met at the station and shown to your coach for what is sure to be a much anticipated visit up the Eiffel Tower – 2nd level! Check in with time to settle in and freshen up. Thereafter enjoy dinner in this beautiful city.
- Day 7:One of the must-visit items on your list for Paris is surely the Louvre, which is first on your agenda this morning. On your guided tour, starting at the Place de la Concorde, with its great obelisk transfered to Paris in 1831, when Louis XVI, Marie Antonoinette, Danton and Robespierre were guillotined. You pass through the Champs Elysees to the Arc de Triomphe, which dominates the Place Charles de Gaulle, which is the heart of Paris: all the streets of the Place, which are arranged radially, converge to this extraordinary monument! Enjoy a visit to the famous Notre Dame Cathedral. Finish off in the Artistic Quarter of Montmartre, for a visit to the stunning Sacre Coeur – which offers equally stunning views over the city.
- Day 8:Today you head out of the city a bit, first by visiting Parc des Princes Stadium (Paris St Germaine) for a guided tour. Thereafter your day turns to Claude Monet! Visit the Claude Monet House and Gardens in Giverny. Once here, enjoy the time to explore the restored house and appreciate the beautiful gardens which inspired Monet. This afternoon make your way back to the city.
- Day 9:Today is yours to enjoy at Disneyland!
- Day 10:Get stuck in this morning with a visit to l’Orangerie Museum. After your visit you will find the spectacular Tuileries Garden on your doorstep, take some time to wander around! Later on, make your way to the nearby Jeu de Paume Photo Gallery. After some lunch and leisure you make your last visit – d’Orsay Museum.
- Day 11:Enjoy some leisure time for shopping before you transfer to the airport for your return flight to SA this evening.
- Day 12:Arrive in SA
- What about adding on Amsterdam? Great opportunity to visit the Van Gogh Museum and the Rijksmuseum before heading home.