Cultural School Tour – Bali
Join us on our enriching cultural school tour. Experience an exciting 10 day school tour filled with cultural activities. Read more or enquire now for more information and to personalize the tour to your requirements.
Tour at a glance
- Guided tour of Nusa Dua Area
- Tanjung Benoa Water Sport Centre
- Luwak Coffee tasting
- Jimbaran Bay – Seafood dinner
- Ubad Monkey Forest
- Lake and Volcano Batur
- Ayung River – white water rafting
- Elephant back ride
- Day 1: Depart on your overnight flight from O R Tambo International Airport to Bali
- Day 2: Upon arrival in Bali, you will be met by your guide. From here you will be transferred to your hotel.
Enjoy the remainder of your day at leisure.
- Day 3: This morning after breakfast, you will visit the Centre of Nusa Dua for a guided tour, enjoy the beautiful exclusive tourism area. From here, you can enjoy a variety of water sport activities including a scuba dive at the Tanjung Benoa Watersport Centre. Later you will be able to see how the local people make traditional Handicraft. Enjoy coffee tasting at LUWAK COFFEE, the most expensive coffee in the world. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel to enjoy the rest of the evening at leisure.
- Day 4: After breakfast you will be able to enjoy most of the day at leisure to explore or relax on the beach.
Later in the afternoon you will be able to enjoy the fantastic view of the Uluwatu Temple and see the Kecak and Fire Dance. Later the evening, you will be taken to Jimbaran Bay to enjoy a Seafood Dinner.
- Day 5: After breakfast, get ready for a full day of exploration of Bali.
Today you will be visiting the northern part of Bali with beautiful nature scenes and to see the traditional culture of the local people. First, you will be able to visit Batuan Village, an old Hindu Temple. Then you will be able to see the spectacular Ubud Monkey Forrest and Ubud palace. Later, enjoy the amazing views of Lake and Volcano Batur, Penglipuran – Balinese traditional village, and Tegalalang rice terrace.
- Day 6: Today you will be able to experience the adventurous rafting journey of the Ayung River. After an exhilarating experience, enjoy a hot gourmet buffet lunch. After lunch, enjoy an Elephant back ride.
- Day 7: Today after breakfast you have a full day tour to visit the most famous tourists’ destinations.
Visits include :
• Taman Ayun, royal familytemple
• Ulun Danu Temple
• Tropical fruits and Orchid Market
Later today you will be off to Tanah Lot Temple to enjoy the beautiful sunset.
- Day 8: This morning after breakfast, you will have the complete day at leisure to explore more of Bali, get to know more about the culture of the local people or just relax on the beach.
- Day 9: After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to South Africa.
- Day 10: Arrive back this morning at Johannesburg.