Science and IT School tour to the USA
Join us on our exciting science and information technology school tour. Experience an exciting 12 day school tour filled with science and information technology activities. Read more or enquire now for more information and to personalize the tour to your requirements.
Tour at a glance
- Orlando: Universal Studios, NASA Full day tour, Lunch with Astronaut, ATX Programme at NASA
- San Francisco: Haight Ashbury Neighbourhood, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Painted Ladies at Alamo Square, Levi Straus Headquarters store, San Francisco Cable Cars, Pier 39 at Fisherman’s Wharf, Round trip ferry to Alcatraz with prison tour, Chinatown, Private Group Tour of Stanford University Campus, Intel Museum, The Tech Museum of innovation with Imax film, Apple Company store in Cupertino, Drive-by photo stop of the HP Garage in Palo Alto.
- Seattle: Museum of Flight, Museum of Flight 4D-X Simulator ride, Future of Flight & Aviation Center and a Boeing Factory Tour, Future of Flight Innovator Virtual Ride, Microsoft Campus Visitor Centre, EMP Museum, Space Needle Observation Deck, Pike Place Market
- Day 1:Depart SA on your flight to Seattle.
- Day 2:On arrival in Seattle, you will be met at the airport and shown to your coach, and so your American adventure begins! Enjoy an Orientation Tour and spend some time at Pike Place Market! This evening enjoy a 2 course Italian dinner at Buca di Beppo!
- Day 3:Today is another packed day full of exciting excursions! Meet your guide this morning and enjoy visits to the following: Future of Flight & Aviation Center and a Boeing Factory Tour, Future of Flight Innovator Virtual Ride, Microsoft Campus Visitor Center, EMP Museum and lastly enjoy the view from the Space Needle Observation Deck!
- Day 4:After breakfast, enjoy a fascinating visit to the Museum of Flight! Enjoy the Museum of Flight 4D-X Simulator ride which has been added to your visit! Late this afternoon transfer to the airport for your flight to San Francisco! On arrival later this evening, you will be met at the airport and shown to your coach. Check into your accommodation.
- Day 5:San Francisco: Today you hit the ground running as you embark on a full day guided sightseeing tour of this beautiful city! Some of the highlights include: Haight Ashbury Neighbourhood, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Painted Ladies at Alamo Square and a visit to the Levi Straus Headquarters store. Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant in Chinatown!
- Day 6:Today you are off to Silicon Valley for a full day excursion!
- Private Group Tour of Stanford University Campus
- Entrance to Intel Museum in Santa Clara
- Entrance to The Tech Museum of innovation with Imax film
- Visit to the Apple Company store in Cupertino
- Drive around Google campus in Mountain View (no building entrance permitted)
- Enjoy a drive-by of Oracle Redwood City campus
- Photo stop at the HP Garage in Palo Alto! (not open to public)
- Day 7:This morning enjoy your tour of Alcatraz! Round trip ferry included. During the afternoon enjoy leisure time for shopping and exploring in and around Pier 39 at Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Day 8:After breakfast, enjoy some leisure before your flight to Orlando! On arrival transfer to and check into your accommodation
- Day 9:After Enjoy your day at Universal Studios!
- Day 10:Today you are off to Cape Canaveral to spend an exciting day at NASA, doing a full day tour!
- Kennedy Space Centre including exhibits, Imax, Shuttle Launch Experience & NASA's launch headquarters
- Lunch with An Astronaut at Kennedy Space Centre (buffet with presentation by a NASA astronaut)
- Kennedy Space Centre Up Close Bus tour add-on (Vehicle Assembly Building, Launch Control Centre or Launch Pad)
After lunch you will begin your custom made ATX team program briefing on your current mission. Incl. T-shirt and certificate!
- Day 11:Depart on your return flight to SA
- Day 12:Arrive in SA