Thank you for sending in your tour enquiry, we’ll be in touch shortly.
Travel & Sport makes touring easy!
- Marketing your tour to learners and parents. We will design tailor-made tour posters for your tour, arrange for printing and delivery to your school. You can put them up around your school in order to get the word out and get your learners excited. In addition to posters we can also create a promo-video for your specific tour, for you to play in assembly and/or during class.
- Parent meetings. We are always happy to come through to the school to present your exciting tour to learners and parents. During the initial tour organization phase a member from our Marketing team will present a ppt. presentation to your audience to tell them more about the tour. Later on once your group is confirmed and our Operations team takes over, they will present parent meetings where finer details are discussed.
- Online booking form. Parents now book online, send us important information, upload copies of travel documents and agree to Ts & Cs all online.
- Direct payments. We accept payments directly from parents. We also send invoices as per the arranged tour instalment payments, all whilst keeping you updated by sending regular statements.
- Tour starter pack and visas. There are many travel aspects to consider during the planning phase. Luckily we deal with it every day and can make it easier for your group. Each traveller will receive their own tour starter pack, which is a booklet based on their tour covering the A-Z of what you need to know, including the all-important visa (should you require one). We are happy to hold meetings specifically dedicated to visa planning where we guide you through all the steps and necessary documents.